Networkingaudiovideo.com – Tiktok edit audios, a most complete tutorial in 2023. TikTok is where it’s at, and if you’re vibing with the TikTok wave, then you gotta know how to spice up your vids with some sick audio edits.
Tiktok Edit Audios, A Most Complete Tutorial in 2023
We’re here to school you on how to drop those lit sounds in your TikToks, chop ’em up, and crank up the fun factor with voice effects. So, buckle up, fam – it’s about to get lit!
1. Adding Sounds to Your Videos – Easy Peasy
Getting those groovy sounds into your TikTok vids is a walk in the park. Check this out:
- Fire up TikTok and slap that plus button to get to the editor.
- Hit ‘add sound’ up top.
- Choose the sound you’re feeling and hit the checkmark to lock it in. You can even add sound after you’ve shot your vid, just hit ‘add sound’ at the top.
It’s as easy as that, and you’re ready to take your content to the next level.
2. Choppin’ and Doppin’ – Edit Your TikTok Sounds Like a Pro
Sometimes, you gotta finesse the audio to make it match your vibes. Here’s how you can get that sound on point:
Slice and Dice
- Toss that sound up top on the camera screen.
- Down below, you’ll spot the scissors icon next to the sound – hit it.
- Slide those bars to get the sound playing in just the right spot.
- Lock it in with ‘Done.’
Turn It Up or Down
- Once you’re done filming, hit up that arrow on the right.
- Scroll and slam that volume button.
- Use the sliders for ‘original sound’ and ‘added sound’ to fine-tune your audio.
- Seal the deal with ‘Done.’
With these moves, you can pimp out your audio and make it groove with your video.
3. Tiktok Edit Audios: Trimmin’ the Jams – Shorten Your TikTok Tunes
TikTok vids aren’t long, usually running between 15 seconds and 3 minutes, so you gotta trim the audio to match your swag. Here’s the lowdown:
- Record or toss your vid up like a boss.
- Before you drop it, peep that scissors icon on the screen.
- Tap it and watch that soundwave pop up at the bottom.
- Finger it to the section you want, and the time stamps got your back.
- You can also hit up the Volume option to set the vibe.
- Preview your vid – make sure it’s drippin’ with style.
4. Change the Sound After You’ve Posted
You might find yourself postin’ a vid and later thinking, “Nah, fam, I can do better.” But once it’s out there, you can’t change the sounds, music, or anything else. Your only move is to delete the vid and start fresh. But, before you do that, tap them three dots on the vid and save it so you don’t lose your work of art forever.
5. Add Some Bangin’ Sound Effects to Your TikTok
Music is great, but why stop there? TikTok is all about options, and that includes sound effects and audio clips. Wanna drop a “Happy Birthday” chant or a famous movie quote? You can do it, but remember – watch out for copyright heat. Keep it real!
- While you’re whipping up your video, hit that Sounds icon.
- Use the search bar to hunt down all the sound effects and audio clips that tickle your fancy.
Get creative, but stay on the right side of the law, homies!
6. Cookin’ Up Some Fresh TikTok Sounds
Sometimes, you gotta drop some unique sound to keep it real on TikTok. Here are two ways you can do it:
Add a Voiceover on TikTok
- Record or throw in a video from your stash.
- Skip the Sound icon and tap on Next.
- Hit up the Voiceover icon on the right side.
- Bust out that red Record button and lay down your voiceover.
- When you’re done, save it and keep the creative juices flowing.
7. Use a Third-Party App for Your Sound
Another option is to roll with a third-party sound editing app like InShot. It’s smooth sailing – add your sound, save it on your device, and then toss it up on TikTok.
8. Make ‘Em Laugh with Funny TikTok Sounds
If you’re into that comedy vibe on TikTok, it’s all about the funny voice filters. Get ready to bring the LOLs:
- Record your video – you do you.
- On the top-right corner, hit that Voice Effects button.
- Scroll down and pick from a bunch of funny voice filters, like Baritone or Chipmunk.
- Get it in there, and let the funny times roll!
In a nutshell, TikTok’s got all the audio tricks you need to turn your videos into masterpieces. Whether you’re jammin’ with music, pumping up the jams with sound effects, or crafting your own unique sounds, these moves will have you flexing your TikTok muscles in no time. So, get out there, get creative, and let your voice be the star of the show on TikTok!