Networkingaudiovideo.com – Pinterest video downloader app for iphone. Hey there, iPhone enthusiasts! We all know how cool it is to scroll through Pinterest and stumble upon those awesome videos, right? But here’s the thing – sometimes you come across a video that’s just so good you want to download or save it. Unfortunately, Pinterest itself doesn’t provide an option to do that, so you’ve got to turn to some outside help, like apps or websites.
Based on my research, I’m here to spill the beans on the top five Pinterest video downloaders for your iPhone. So, let’s dive right in!
Best Pinterest Video Downloader App for iPhone You Should Try
Pinterest is super cool for finding visual inspiration, mouthwatering recipes, crafty DIY stuff, and of course, creative videos. But what if you find a video that’s so awesome you want to keep it on your iPhone? Pinterest doesn’t officially offer a way to save those videos, but fear not, we’ve got a slick solution for you. In this article, we’re going to introduce you to five nifty apps and websites that will help you download Pinterest videos to your iPhone. Let’s get cracking!
So, you’re on the hunt for an easy-peasy way to download your favorite Pinterest videos to your iPhone? ExpertsPHP is the answer. Despite its quirky name, this website is the bomb when it comes to snagging Pinterest videos. It’s a breeze to use in various web browsers, and the interface is user-friendly with straightforward graphics and a search bar where you just paste the video link.
You can use it on different iOS devices like your iPhone, iPad, or MacBook. Here’s how it goes down:
- Click the link above to head to the ExpertsPHP web page.
- Copy the Pinterest video link you want to download.
- Paste the video link into the search box and hit the Download button. You can pick from a bunch of video quality options on the screen.
- Tap the Download button next to the video format you want, and boom, it’s automatically saved on your iPhone!
2. ByClick Downloader
ByClick Downloader, formerly known as YouTube By Click, is another ace up our sleeve. Its name got a facelift because it used to sound like it was all about downloading YouTube videos, but it can actually handle a bunch of websites, including Pinterest.
What’s cool is you can tweak the video quality settings and even convert it into audio. If you’re all about that audio life, ByClick Downloader’s got your back. Here’s how to make it happen:
- Click the link above to visit the ByClick Downloader web page.
- Grab the Pinterest video link you want to download.
- Toss the video link into the search box and hit that Download button.
- Click on the Download option next to the video format you desire, and bam, it’s saved right on your iPhone!
3. Pinterest Video Downloader App for iPhone: Catch.Tube
Catch.Tube is your go-to Pinterest video downloader app for the iPhone when you need something solid. Not only can it grab videos from Pinterest, but it also supports various other social media platforms and plays nice with different web browsers.
You can even download videos in the max resolution you fancy. That means you get to pick the video quality you want to download. Plus, you can grab its Chrome extension from the site since it’s an unofficial app outside of the App Store.
Here’s how you work the magic:
- Click the link above that sends you to the Catch.Tube website.
- Snag the Pinterest video link you’re itching to download.
- Drop that video/GIF link into the search box and hit the Download button.
- Click on the Download option next to your preferred video quality format, and whoosh, it’s downloaded and saved on your iPhone!
4. Experts Tool
Experts Tool is one of the coolest Pinterest video downloaders for a reason. It’s free, doesn’t require you to sign up or log in, and there’s no subscription fee or pesky installs because it’s a website.
It buddies up with all web browsers and platforms like iPhone, iPad, or Mac PC. On top of that, Experts Tool can handle GIFs, videos, and images. Even better, the app lets you choose your video format and resolution size.
Here’s the lowdown:
- Click the link above to hop onto the Experts Tool web page.
- Snatch the link to the Pinterest video, image, or GIF you want to download.
- Paste that video or GIF link into the search box and tap that Download button.
- Hit the three-dotted icon below the video or GIF you’re downloading.
- Finally, tap the Download option, and it’s automatically saved on your iPhone!
Last but not least, we’ve got Expertstrick, the MVP for downloading Pinterest videos on iOS devices. It’s an app you can find online and use to turn your GIFs and MP4 files into audio. It plays nice with any device platform, whether it’s a smartphone, tablet, PC, or web browser.
The best part? No registration or payment required here. You can download Pinterest videos to your heart’s content, all for free. Its user-friendly design also means you can snag videos in no time.
Here’s how you do it:
- Click the link above on the Expertstrick page.
- Copy the link of the video you want to download from the Pinterest app or website.
- Paste the video, image, or GIF link into the search box and tap the Download button.
- Pick the video format you want to download.
- Tap the three-dotted icon below the video or GIF you’re grabbing.
- Hit the Download option, and voila, it’s saved on your iPhone!
So, now you know that even though Pinterest doesn’t have an official way to download videos, you can easily tackle that issue with the help of these rad video downloaders we’ve just laid out for you. Remember to always respect copyright and usage rules when downloading and using content from platforms like Pinterest. Here’s to happy downloading!